[rt-users] Desktop app for rt 3.4.1 with AT

Dave Edwards dle at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 1 16:22:31 EST 2005

* steverieger [2005-03-30T11:23-0500]:

> For those of you that have the mac os on your end users desktop I
> have good news. I decided to write an apple app, that will let all
> my users submit tickets without having to log in to the www page.
>

> For the rt community I ask. How many of you have mac os as the
> desktop os.  Also are you interested in this, it will be released
> under one of the gpl licenses. I would like to submit this into the
> open source world, if there is a need, or a request for it.

I'd be interested in something like this.  Would you consider creating
an app suitable for multiple platforms?  (Perhaps coded in Python or
Perl with a GUI using the WxWidgets toolkit?)  That would certainly
broaden its usefulness.

http://wxwidgets.org/
http://wxpython.sourceforge.net
http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/