[rt-users] create tickets with multiline text field using the cli!

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Apr 4 10:32:51 EDT 2005

On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 01:13:46PM +0200, Sven Sternberger wrote:
> I still don't get any newline in my textfield usindg the cli.
> As I posted before the normal stuff like using a "\n" or here-documents
> or html-tags don't show any effect.
>
> > Well, you neglect to say how it *fails*, but I would ask two questions:
>
> So all special chars seems to be quoted, and also double "\\" don't
> help.
>
> I think the only way to do it is to modify the command line client, or
> the the REST stuff on the server side. but I don't have the time
> to look in the code.
>
> any help will appreciate!

You don't appear to appreciate it too *much*: you quote me without
naming me, and you fail to answer the 2 questions which you *do* quote
me as asking.

Why don't you try actually answering said questions, and we'll see if
we can help you.

1/2 :-)

Cheers,
-- jra

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me