[rt-users] Bad URL? I have the symptom, jut can't find the c ause

Paul Crossman Paul.Crossman at tvguide.com
Mon Apr 4 16:43:10 EDT 2005

Still the same, my httpd.conf file now looks like this...

NameVirtualHost *:80
  <VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin root
    DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
    # Adding the following for RT (the ticket tracker)
    AddHandler fastcgi-script fcgi
    <Directory "/opt/rt3/share/html">
        Options FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
        AllowOverride None
    </Directory>
    # Pass through requests to display images
    Alias /NoAuth/images /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images
  </VirtualHost>

ScriptAlias /rt /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi
FastCgiServer /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi -idle-timeout 120

Paul C.