[rt-users] Correspond on Resolve action.

Meo, Anthony Anthony.Meo at btci.com
Tue Apr 5 13:05:00 EDT 2005

Not sure if that is the best way to go about it.  The reason I say this
is that When corresponding with the customer, the transaction is always
recorded as a Correspondence (Reply).  When resolving, the transaction
is a comment.  By general RT rules, comments do not get sent to the
Customers.  I understand this can be easy coded around but personally I
feel it is a good practice to maintain. By never breaking that rule, you
don't run the risk of having internal (potentially bad) comments
reaching your customers.

So, with that said, are there any ideas here how to use the resolve
transaction as a reply instead of a comment (without sending 2 emails).
But so I can build a scrip around it.

Thanks,

-Anthony