[rt-users] Error in 3.4.1

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 6 09:37:28 EDT 2005

At Wednesday 4/6/2005 09:07 AM, Luiz Henrique Ozaki wrote:
>Can I run the 3.4 with FastCGI without making any changes in 3.2 just
>changing the parameters of apache and installing FastCGI ?
>
>Maybe if it works I'll change the 3.2 to FastCGI too, later.....

You should be able to use modperl if you run two separate instances of
Apache each with its own config file. I've used this approach to run an
Oracle RT 3.4.1 instance along with a Mysql 3.4.0rc6 instance. That way you
wouldn't have to spend time installing & configuring fastcgi.

Steve

Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)

sturner at mit.edu