[rt-users] Yahoo! Mail and utf-8 encoding?

Vivek Khera vivek at khera.org
Wed Apr 6 10:42:20 EDT 2005

Last week or so, we've gotten many curious responses from yahoo mail
users who are reporting blank ticket responses.  Sure enough, if you
correspond with our RT 3.2.3 instance via yahoo, all you see is the
headers.  If you click the little link on the lower right corner of
yahoo's mail to "save message text" you see the content.  In the main
window you do not.  I'm suspecting it has something to do with RT
setting the encoding to utf-8.

Has anyone else seen this?

Vivek Khera, Ph.D.
+1-301-869-4449 x806