[rt-users] SelectOwner Extremely slow

Meo, Anthony Anthony.Meo at btci.com
Wed Apr 6 13:26:00 EDT 2005

Ok,

I found this patch in the archives -- if you search for subject below.
Question is, can I apply this patch to rt-3.4.0.  It seems like this is
for a version prior since this quote from Jesse's Explanation

"If folks see a speed boost without errors, it'll make it into 3.4.0."

RT 3.4 / Postgres / Search UI performance

Thanks,
Anthony Meo