[rt-users] RT always tries authenticate me every time I click a link.

jay alvarez rtb0y at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 05:23:26 EDT 2005

Hi,
  I have a problem. Before, I only log in once at rt's
login page. But now, for some reasons, whenever I
click a link at the top left of RT, eg;RTFM,
Preferences, Tickets, Tools, Configurations etc. rt
always redirects me to its log-in page as if it did
not remember my account the very first time I log into
it.
   This is weird because I haven't experience it
before. Sometimes I can access the link without being
redirected to rt's login page, and unfortunately
sometimes not.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks a lot..