[rt-users] Reporting tools

John Stoffel john.stoffel at taec.toshiba.com
Thu Apr 7 11:31:27 EDT 2005

Andrew> I was wondering if there are any decent reporting tools for
Andrew> RT. Ive tried statistics3.tgz from the ftp, but it doest quite
Andrew> do what I need. I need to be able to do reports by owner as
Andrew> well as queues. And perhaps groups too.

I'm also looking into a reporting tool, but I'm still fighting with
statistics 0.1.5 and my RT 3.2.2 installation.  I can now get the
basic table stats, but it hangs when I try to generate graphs.

The README is pretty skimpy on where it expects to put the generated
images and what permissions you need in there...

John