[rt-users] Reporting tools

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu Apr 7 12:05:09 EDT 2005

John Stoffel wrote:

>Drew> If your are getting problems with the graphs showing as broken
>Drew> images, I too ran across this.  I think a downgrade on GD::Graph
>Drew> may fix this, although I never went back to check this.  Check
>Drew> the date that statistics was built and get a version of
>Drew> GD::Graph from that time period to check this out.
>
>I'm using version 1.43 of GD::Graph, which one are you using?
>
>    perl -e 'use GD::Graph; print "v: $GD::Graph::VERSION\n";'
>    v: 1.43

When I was testing this all out, I tried to trace back and find what was
causing the broken images, but gave up as the production deadline
approached and stripped the graphs out.  I've never really gone back to
investigate if this actually was the problem.  The version installed is
1.43, though.

>From the looks of it, my apache httpd process gets stuck with tons and
>tons of:
>
>futex(0x9cfc738, FUTEX_WAIT, 2, NULL)   = -1 EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable)
>futex(0x9cfc738, FUTEX_WAIT, 2, NULL)   = -1 EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable)
>
>Errors.  I can kill if off without a problem, but it's annoying that
>it does happen.
>
>I'm running RHEL v3.0 Workstation, perl 5.8.5, apache 2.0.46, mod_perl
>1.99_12-2.1 (from a RPM).

Production: Fedora 2, perl 5.8.3, apache 2.0.51, mod_perl 1.99_12-2.1.
Same setup for my test instance, except with RT 3.2.3 instead of 3.2.2.

DB

--
Drew Barnes
Applications Analyst