[rt-users] RTFM System Errors

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 7 15:02:00 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm looking at RTFM (v 2.0.4) with RT 3.4.1 and I'm getting an obscure
error on the RTFM side of things. This is happening in two different RT
installations:

- Linux, modperl, Oracle, perl 5.8.3
- Solaris, modperl, mysql, perl 5.8.3

After I start the web server, everything looks good until I choose
something like RTFM->Config->Classes: I get this error -

RT::FM::Class::CurrentUserHasRight Unimplemented in
RT::FM::ClassCollection. (/var/rt3/lib/RT/FM/ClassCollection_Overlay.pm
line 21)

After that, pretty much everything I try to do in RTFM gives a similar
error, even stuff I was able to do before the first occurrence of the above
error.

- RTFM->Config->Classes->NewClass gives:
RT::FM::Class::_Value Unimplemented in DBIx::SearchBuilder::Record.
(/var/local/perl/lib/site_perl/5.8.3/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Record.pm line 426)

- RTFM->Overview gives:
RT::FM::Article::CurrentUserHasRight Unimplemented in
RT::FM::ArticleCollection. (/var/rt3/lib/RT/FM/ArticleCollection_Overlay.pm
line 38

etc, etc.

At this point everything still works fine on the RT side of the house.

Also, once the errors begin, if I use a different browser, I get the same
errors occurring in the same situations - so the problem doesn't appear to
be session related.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Is anyone out there using this combination of RT & RTFM?

Thanks,
Steve

Stephen Turner
Senior Programmer/Analyst - Client Support Services
MIT Information Services and Technology (IS&T)

sturner at mit.edu