[rt-users] Unable to log out on RT 3.4.1

Ramage, David DRamage at chartercom.com
Sat Apr 9 03:17:35 EDT 2005

I have recently installed RT 3.4.1 on a Solaris 9 (Sparc) box using mod_perl.  It seems to be working well, with one major exception, users can not log out.
If the logout link is clicked in Firefox the user is asked to either save Logout.html or open it.  If you chose to open it you get a blank page and find yourself logged into rt3.  If this is tried in Internet Explorer the classic "this page can not be displayed" message comes up.
As far as other software goes I'm using Apache 1.3.33, Perl 5.8.5, and mod_perl 1.29 running as a dso.
Here's the virtual host section of httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost *box's ip address*>
    ServerName *box's fqdn*
    DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8