[rt-users] Re: custom fields query not showing all tickets

seph seph at directionless.org
Mon Apr 11 15:47:45 EDT 2005

> RT version 3.4.1 (latest stable version) installed on Windows 2003
> server ...
>
> Advanced view of the query:
>
>  Status = 'resolved'  AND 'CF.{mycustomfield}' != 'Yes'
>
> This results in a list of tickets only having the "No" value
> which basically is correct - but I don't get the tickets were <no value>

I believe this is a bug in RT, and I reported it as such. I included
regression tests, and I expect Best Practical to fix it for
3.4.2. (Though I can't promise their time, and don't actually know how
their scheduling is going)

The work around we use here is to dump to a spreadsheet, and then sort
on the custom field column.

seph