[rt-users] Re: Adding queue watchers

seph seph at directionless.org
Tue Apr 12 09:32:51 EDT 2005

> We're in te process of testing RT3 for use as a call-tracking
> system. For archiving purposes we would like to send a copy of any
> message going through RT3 to a specific email adres.

When you say "any message" do you mean every transaction? every email?
every corrospondance?

If you mean every email, I'd do it at the MTA level.

> From what I understood is that 'Queue-Watchers' is te way to go.

Yes, that's one way to do it. You could create the user, add it as a
queue watcher, and set your scrips appropriately. Another way would be
to write a custom scrip to send email, and trigger it on every
transaction.

seph