[rt-users] mod_perl2 incompatible changes

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Apr 12 14:32:36 EDT 2005

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 12:01:42PM -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> Short version: they finally realized that mod_perl2 is *not* just a
> drop in replacement for mod_perl1, and shouldn't be treated that way in
> the namespace.

I suppose, having eaten lunch now, that I should clarify that. :-)

The real problem, as I understood it from The Early Days (ie: last
year) was that they'd collide if you tried to have both of them on the
same system -- and there were good and valid reasons to do that.

Cheers,
-- jra

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me