[rt-users] Queue Ownership

Raed El - Hames r at elhames.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 18:10:49 EDT 2005

Have a scrip action on each queue, where on condition:create ticket, the
user defined action is to change ownership to your user:
ie for erol-rt queue, set up the following scrip:
Condition:On Create
Action:User defined
Custom action cleanup code: $self->TicketObj->SetOwner('erol');
Template : blank

Roy