[rt-users] How to setup Request-tracker 3.4 on Debian (Sparc)

Martin Quinn martin.quinn at qi.com.au
Thu Apr 14 22:26:06 EDT 2005

Hi does anyone have a step by step walkthru for installing and setting up
Request tracker on Debian(sparc).
I went to wiki.bestpractical.com and followed the instructions on there,
however it's a bit vague and I cant seem to get the machine up and running
Please anyone with any help or able to point me in the right direction would
be greatly appreciated

Martin Quinn
Network Engineer
Qi.com.au

This document should be read only by those persons to whom it is addressed
and its content is not intended for use by any other persons. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately. Please also
destroy and delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form of
reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. Qi is not liable for
the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.