[rt-users] Custom Fields -- Title Attribute

Dave Edwards dle at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 17 22:48:17 EDT 2005

I want custom fields to have an html 'title' attribute so that when a
user mouses over one, they see that value's Description.  The problem
is, I can't figure out which file(s) to edit, although I've tried to.
I'm mainly interested in the file that informs Create.html for this
purpose, but I'll make the same change wherever it applies.  If you
know the variable name that refers to the description, that would also
help.

Many thanks,
--
Dave Edwards <dle&sympatico,ca>