[rt-users] standalone_httpd error: broken images!!

Rodolfo de Moraes Reis rmreis at cpqd.com.br
Mon Apr 18 15:16:02 EDT 2005

Hello All,

I've tried to work with standalone_httpd (RT 3.4.1) and until now, I hadn't any problems about connections, performance, etc. But, all images (logo, etc.) has broken when I do a requisition for this server (standalone_httpd). Any idea what's wrong? Could be a bug in standalone_httpd?

In fact, my necessity is to work with many RT's instances (more than 3 instances), and I thought that standalone_httpd would be a solution... Others suggestions?

Thank's ALL!!!!

Regards;

Rodolfo de Moraes Reis
Diretoria de Soluções de