[rt-users] Some users cannot create tickets others can

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Fri Apr 22 09:12:48 EDT 2005

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Baxter Shepperson wrote:

> For some reason using Firefox and clicking Create Ticket repeatedly and
> very quickly will work about 75% of the time.  Seems like a performance
> issue.  IE doesn't work at all really.  Any ideas?  Anyone else run into
> this?

I haven't noticed that. One our users, however, laid a book on his
keyboard that held the enter key down, and that caused a DoS for everyone,
because of too many connections opened to the database. :-)

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"When young I saw the signs 'Slow children at play'.  Later in life I
 saw 'Slow men at work' and was happy they found a productive niche."