[rt-users] Help with webrt for Windows

Scott Ehrlich srehrlich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:30:18 EDT 2005

On 4/22/05, Drew Barnes <barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu> wrote:
> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?Rights

I just read that section, but I'm not sure it applies here (unless I
am educated to the contrary).   I initially logged into rt as root.
root has full capability to do anything it wants.   I created two
accounts, using rt's users section, and granted "Let this user access
RT" and "Let this user be granted rights".

What do I need to do next to give each account SuperUser access, as root has?
I'm not seeing anything obvious to me to aid with this need.

Thanks.

Scott