[rt-users] Including Attachment on owner change?

Ruslan Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at miet.ru
Fri Apr 22 09:45:44 EDT 2005

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com wrote:

>Stephen Turner <sturner at MIT.EDU> wrote on 04/20/2005 10:01:29 AM:
>

>>At Wednesday 4/20/2005 09:50 AM, Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com wrote:
>>

>>>I need to get the attachment to the Owner on owner change, in the email
>>>they get letting them know they have been assigned a ticket. Has anyone
>>>else done this?
>>>
>>>Thanks.
>>>
>>>joe
>>>

>>Joe,
>>

>>What attachment are you referring to? Is this something that is part of
>>

>the
>

>>earlier history of your tickets? As Ruslan mentioned, the owner-change
>>transaction has no associated attachment.
>>

>>Steve
>>

>Hi Steve, our people frequently submit tickets/requests that have
>attachments (doc, txt, pdf, xls). The attachments may contain the request,
>or have much useful info about the request.
>
>When I assign a ticket, the attachment does not get included in the email
>to the Owner - but Watchers and Admins get it. I don't know how to include
>the attachment in the template OwnerChange - there is no reference to the
>attachment in any other template.
>
>joe

AFAIU ticket owners have no access to WebUI and you want send(forward)
them history of the ticket with all attachments.
You can start from
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?AddTicketHistoryToMail as
mentioned, but this solution only covers text parts.

AFAIK nobody have published solution(action) that sends _full_ history
to user.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.