[rt-users] mail loop

Phil Lawrence prlawrence at Lehigh.EDU
Mon Apr 25 10:03:50 EDT 2005

Drew Barnes wrote:
> Did you do anything to the config files?  This looks like you are trying
> to use an installation that you haven't finished setting up.

I think this started because I forgot to give CreateTicket to 'Everyone'
before sending a test email.

So RT replied you can't create a ticket, but somehow that looped back to
itself, and began to build a monster loop.

Now I have granted create ticket to 'Everyone', and lots of tickets are
being created by MAILER-DAEMON.

But I don't want 'Everyone' to be able to create tickets, only Users I
set up.

Phil