[rt-users] Duplicate emails sent to watchers

Tom Morgan tmorgan at synacor.com
Mon Apr 25 19:56:48 EDT 2005

I am using rt-3.4.0. I searched the archives and have not seen a
solution to this issue.

When a user creates a ticket I am getting duplicate emails and so is
everyone else who is on the watchers for all the queue's(6) that are
setup. I have 2 groups I want the "on create" emails to go to and I am
only on one of them. I have quadruple checked my scrips and I don't see
any duplication. The only thing I can think of is that the email was
defaulted to go to the groups and when I activated the watchers it
caused the duplication however, there wasn't any email being sent on
creating prior to me setting watchers up. I was not the one who set this
up initially but inheritted what was done already.

Also is there a way I can get the subject to be hardcoded to start with
RTTracker? My manager is a bit anal about being able to filter this
stuff and it would be helpful. I did look in the archives but have to
admit I didnt combed it as well as I did for the duplicate emails. Thank
you in advance.

--
Tom Morgan
tmorgan at synacor.com