[rt-users] Saving Searches

Marino, Frank frank.marino at velocitawireless.com
Wed Apr 27 11:27:38 EDT 2005

We are running RT 3.4.1 and having an issue with privileged users saving
searches.

We have granted the group "Privileged Users" the following rights:

CreateSavedSearch
EditSavedSearches
LoadSavedSearch
ShowSavedSearches

However, when a user tries to save a search (My saved searches), they get
the following error:

"Can't find a saved search to work with"

At this point, the "Saved searches" block changes to show additional options
of - revert, delete, copy and save.

If the user clicks on Save, they then get this message:

"Can't save this search"

We have also noticed that if we revoke the rights and grant them again, that
we are able to save a single search using a new unique name and only
containing a single criteria (queue = 'xxxx').  If we then try to add other
criteria to the search, we get the errors listed above.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank