[rt-users] Question on setting up email of tickets

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at ftpb.com
Wed Apr 27 17:00:34 EDT 2005

Pardon the ignorance, but I could not find any help through
wiki.bestpractical.com, but I would like to use an existing smtp server
to send emails from rt to the rest of my group.
I am somewhat new to Linux so would need some help on setting this up.
We currently use MS Exchange as our mail/groupwise program w/ Active
Directory.  I have some Copiers w/ the scan -> email function that uses
my smtp server on my exchange server to send emails to people inside my
organization.  I would like to do the same thing w/ RT.  Bounce emails
off my exchange servers smtp server.  How can I do that?

Thanks in advance