[rt-users] Wiki down?

James Moore jam at omnigroup.com
Thu Apr 28 19:26:13 EDT 2005

I must be living in crazyland because several people claim it's working
for them however I'm still having a problem:

[jam @ lapras]>curl http://wiki.bestpractical.com/
                           <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML
2.0//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>500 Internal Server Error</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Internal Server Error</H1>
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.<P>
Please contact the server administrator,
  jesse at bestpractical.com and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.<P>
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.<P>
<HR>
<ADDRESS>Apache/1.3.33 Server at wiki.bestpractical.com Port
80</ADDRESS>
</BODY></HTML>

I'm not going through any proxies that I know of. Could someone on a
Mac let me know if they're having any trouble?

-James