[rt-users] You're almost there!

Trevin Beattie tbeattie at boingo.com
Mon Aug 1 12:46:33 EDT 2005

Are you using Apache 2?  If so, you may use the config file I wrote as a
starting point when I was building an RPM of RT.  See below:

-------- cut --------
# Apache configuration section for RT3
#
# If you are going to run rt3 in its own virtual domain,
# uncomment the following and comment out the next section.
#
#<VirtualHost *>
#    ServerName rt3.yourdomain.com
#    DocumentRoot /usr/rt3/html
#    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
#
#    # This line applies to Apache2+mod_perl2 only
#    #PerlModule Apache2 Apache::compat
#
#    PerlModule Apache::DBI
#    PerlRequire /usr/bin/webmux.pl
#
#    <Location />
#	SetHandler perl-script
#	PerlHandler RT::Mason
#    </Location>
#</VirtualHost>

#
# If you are going to install rt3 as a subdirectory of your domain
# rather than the root of a virtual domain, comment out the above
# and uncomment the following:
#

Alias /rt3 "/usr/rt3/html"

PerlModule Apache::DBI
PerlRequire /usr/bin/webmux.pl

<Directory /usr/rt3/html>
    AllowOverride All
    Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
    <IfModule mod_access.c>
	Order allow,deny
	Allow from all
    </IfModule>
</Directory>

<Location /rt3>
    RewriteEngine On
    RedirectMatch permanent (.*)/$ $1/index.html
    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>

# In addition, edit your /etc/rt3/RT_SiteConfig.pm file and change
$WebPath to:
#	$WebPath = "/rt3";

-- Trevin Beattie