[rt-users] You're almost there!

Tomas Doyle XA (DL/LMI) tomas.xa.doyle at ericsson.com
Tue Aug 2 06:23:28 EDT 2005

Hi There,
Ive been looking at your suggestions and have tried to apply them to my own configuration
But every sigle change and addition i add to my configurations i end up on the almopst there page
below is my configuration in HTTP.CONF

<VirtualHost 1xx.1xx.1xx.1xx>
ServerName mydomain.se
DocumentRoot /requesttracker/rt-3.2.3/html
AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
PerlModule Apache::DBI
PerlRequire /requesttracker/rt-3.2.3/bin/webmux.pl
Alias /rt "/requesttracker/rt-3.2.3/html"
<Location /rt>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>
</VirtualHost>

and in RT_SiteConfig.pm

Set($WebPath , "/rt");

# This is the Scheme, server and port for constructing urls to webrt
# $WebBaseURL doesn't need a trailing /

Set($WebBaseURL , "http://1xx.1xx.1xx.1xx:80");

Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/rt");

i just am flabbergasted and lost please any suggestions are greatly appreciated

in the browser im typing http://1xx.1xx.1xx.1xx/rt
and im re directed to the http://bestpractical.com/rt/rt-broken-install.html page

Thanks RT Users