[rt-users] Re: RT Wiki - Problems.

Paulo Matos pjsm at fct.unl.pt
Tue Aug 2 09:13:18 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:

> Wasn't online for two days. As I see, you've fixed it or I missed something?

I didn't fix it... someone else did. I was getting errors because there
were too many URLs on page. Speaking of that, there are several URLs
marked as spam:// that needed to be authorized, at least at:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?RTUsers
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?FedoraCore2InstallGuide
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?WindowsOSInstallGuide
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?CompilingPerl