[rt-users] Emailing CC's

Tom Morgan tmorgan at synacor.com
Thu Aug 4 13:08:35 EDT 2005

I am somewhat confused with what one of my users is trying to
accomplish. For the record I am using RT 3.4.0. I have scrips set up to
send comments and correspondance to other recipients. When he tries to
test them he is sending them to his alternative accounts of which have
close to the same usrname as his rt account. Now I have sent multiple
tests and have recieved them everytime and other people are. Is it
possible that rt sees his name and therefore is not sending it out to
those adddy's because of it's logic to not send to the user making the
comment? Thanks in advance!

--
Tom Morgan
tmorgan at synacor.com