[rt-users] Installation difficulty: Test-WWW_Mechanize

Tony Olivero anthony at olivero.us
Tue Aug 9 12:18:43 EDT 2005

Hello:

I am trying to install RT 3.4.2 on a machine running Fedore Core 4.

When I run perl sbin/rt-test-dependencies --with-mysql --with-fastcgi
--install I get told that Test::WWW::Mechanize is Missing. It goes to CPAN
and looks for it, but says it is up to date. I then run the
rt-test-dependencies again grepping for "MISSING" and get
Test::WWW::Mechanize ... Missing. I tried manually grabbing it from CPAN,
but still get the "up to date message."

When I try manually installing the package, I get told that
Carp::Assert::More is missing, so I install that. When I try installing
Carp::Assert I get an error like:

Make: pod2test: Command not found
Make: *** [testifypods] Error 127

Any help would be greatly appreciated.