[rt-users] RE: (Where's pod2test?) RE: [Rt-announce] RT 3.4.3 now available

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Thu Aug 11 15:18:32 EDT 2005

Thanks David, I just figured this out about 10 minutes ago!

As far as rt-announce, I didn't send email to it (and I kind of hope
that I can't, but I'm not going to try!).  I just replied to Jesse's
announce email, and he (wisely) has replies directed to rt-users.....

Thanks,

--

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect