[rt-users] Statistics - graphs

Victor oliveaddict at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 14:01:31 EDT 2005

Hello. :)

Make sure you are using the Statistics package from the Wiki:
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?RT3StatisticsPackage

The package on the web server is old and outdated
(http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/contrib/).

I had problems with scatter graphs in the older code.  Updating to the
code from Wiki fixed all of my statistics package problems.

Hope this helps.