[rt-users] 3.4.2 -> 3.4.3 problems

Chris Benard chris at highlandclinic.com
Wed Aug 17 09:32:57 EDT 2005

I upgraded from 3.4.2 to 3.4.3 yesterday, and now on the homepage,
several queues show that they have zero tickets in them in new and open,
but if you click on the name of the queue, there are several tickets in
there.  It doesn't seem to affect my General queue, but it affects all
of the other ones.

I read the readme.  I unpacked it, did ./configure
--with-web-user=apache --with-web-group=apache

I did make upgrade.

I looked in the etc/upgrade, none were newer than what I had so I didn't
upgrade any schema.

Thanks,
Chris Benard