[rt-users] Installation error: Can't locate object method "comp_root_array"

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 18 11:43:24 EDT 2005

Tom Loeber wrote:
> Would anyone know why we are getting the following error message:
>
> Can't locate object method "comp_root_array" via package
> "HTML::Mason::Resolver::File" at /opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/Callback
> line 52.

This problem is caused by API changes between Mason 1.28 and 1.30.  It
broke a few other things in RT as well.  If you can, I'd suggest
downgrading to 1.28.

The other option -- a real quick fix -- is to change
	$m->interp->resolver->comp_root_array
	$m->interp->comp_root_array
in /opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/Callback.

Cheers,
Tom