[rt-users] zero tickets in queues with spaces/special characters in its name.

Stephan Uhlmann su at inubit.com
Thu Aug 18 12:44:07 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have the same problem with zero tickets shown on the startpage in queues
with a space in its name. As Chris described here:
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2005-August/033272.html

It's also affected when the name contains an ampersand (&), a plus (+) or a
slash (/). Maybe more, I didn't test many others.

But judging from
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2005-August/033293.html I
guess this problem is identified may be fixed next week already.

I just wanted to say, that I'm all for that release next week ;)

Cheers,
Stephan