[rt-users] RSS Feeds

tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Thu Aug 18 15:16:49 EDT 2005

>> On 5/5/05, Simon Kuhn <sak8 at eecs.cwru.edu> wrote:
>> line 79, column 30: XML parsing error: <unknown>:79:30: not well-formed
>> (invalid token)
>> <dc:creator>Simon Kuhn<sak8-rt at eecs.cwru.edu></dc:creator>
>>
>> (I think that it doesn't like the @)

>What version of XML::RSS do you have installed?  Older versions didn't
>encode entities by default.  (RT should probably require at least
>version 1.02, but doesn't seem to.)
>
>--dave

I found this information from a message in the May archives(before I was on the user list)

I have XML::RSS v1.05 and getting the same results.
Seems like the XML has some weird characters in it from an email that was copied over into a
Ticket in RT.  Anybody else have any suggestions?

LiveBookmarks from Firefox gets some of the data, but once it gets one of those characters then
It gives the message about the XML not being well formed.  Any help is appreciated.

TJ