[rt-users] Changes to allow selecting a requestor from drop down list

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Aug 19 11:50:53 EDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 12:52:33PM -0500, Kelly F. Hickel wrote:
>    I  just put on the wiki a set of changes to allow call center folks to
>    chose  a  requestor  from  a drop down list when creating a ticket, as
>    opposed to typing in the email address.  It's at the URL below in case
>    someone else can use it.
>
>    http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?SelectRequestor

Oh, yum.  :-)

We're a contract house; this is exactly what I needed.  I want to pull
it from a client list file, but I'm sure I can figure out a way to get
there from your script.

Thanks.

Any chance that will go mainline, Jesse?

Cheers,
-- jra

	"NPR has a lot in common with Nascar... we both turn to the left."
		- Peter Sagal, on Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me!