[rt-users] Sendmail - outgoing mail

tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Fri Aug 19 13:53:46 EDT 2005

Hi Stephen,

I am testing that right now using this in Scrip #3:

=== START

my $requestor_address = $self->TicketObj->RequestorAddresses;
my @user = split('@', $requestor_address);

if ($user[1] eq 'ci.grand-rapids.mi.us') {

    $RT::Logger->debug( "COGR - user is local to ci.grand-rapids.mi.us domain - autoreply is ok!"); return 1; } else {

    $RT::Logger->debug( "COGR - user belongs to the $user[1] domain - ABORT autoreply!!!!"); return undef; }

=== END

However, it states: (Use these fields when you choose 'User Defined' for a condition or action)
And Scrip #3 is using "Autoreply to Requestors" and not "User Defined".  If I change it to user
Defined I think it will not autoreply to the requestor, right?

T.J. Maciak

Internet/Intranet Developer
Department of IT
City of Grand Rapids