[rt-users] How can I get ANY ticket change to notify an Owner?

Patrick Morris trick at adonis.net
Sun Aug 21 19:41:30 EDT 2005

No, normally requesters aren't notified of every change (which,
personally, I appreciate -- I wouldn't want to spam requesters with
every little change we make to their tickets).

However, you could send all those changes to them with some very simple
scrips.  Most of the conditions and templates are already there for you.