[rt-users] How can I get ANY ticket change to notify an Owner?

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Sun Aug 21 22:08:58 EDT 2005

>>Action: Notify Requesters

Does this mean that only Requesters get notified?

How does one notify Requesters and Owners with these changes?
How about every stakeholder involved with the Ticket, including Owner,
Request, Cc, AdminCC, etc?

>Transaction would be better, but might need tweaking for all possible
>changes.  It doesn't, by default, include Priority, amond others.

How do I do this tweaking?

I realize I'm asking a lot of questions...but I guess this relfects the
point that Scrip programming seems rather unintuitive.

-Matt