[rt-users] Can RT3.4.3 or RT3.4.2 run on apache 2+mod_perl?

Ahalya_Nathan at mudnebr.com Ahalya_Nathan at mudnebr.com
Mon Aug 22 10:08:16 EDT 2005

Hi Jay,

Which version of mod_perl are you running? Is it possible to send me the
httpd.conf file of Apache 2.

Regards,
Ahalya Nathan
Senior Programmer / Analyst
Information Technology, Metropolitan Utilities District
(402) 449-8218 phone
(402) 449-8131 fax
ahalya_nathan at mudnebr.com

"Jay R. Ashworth" <jra at baylink.com>
Sent by: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
08/22/2005 08:53 AM

rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
cc

Subject
Re: [rt-users] Can RT3.4.3 or RT3.4.2 run on apache 2+mod_perl?

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 12:57:17PM -0500, Ahalya_Nathan at mudnebr.com wrote:
>    We are planning to configure RT on apache 2 with mod_perl.  We
require
>    apache  2  to  be  installed and since there lot of posts which
showed
>    configuration  problems  with apache 2, i was wondering if  anyone
has
>    been  successful in running any version of RT on apache 2 and
mod_perl

Yup.

I'm running it on MP2/A2 on Suse 9.2 (on PostGres, even).

It's not a hardcore production system, we're still playing, but
everything I've tried has worked so far.

Cheers,
-- jra
Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Designer                          Baylink                             RFC
2100
Ashworth & Associates        The Things I Think                        '87
e24
St Petersburg FL USA      http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647
1274

                 "NPR has a lot in common with Nascar... we both turn to
the left."
                                 - Peter Sagal, on Wait Wait, Don't Tell
Me!

Be sure to check out the RT Wiki at http://wiki.bestpractical.com