[rt-users] RT Speed tweaking

Ben Goodwin ben at atomicmatrix.net
Mon Aug 22 20:56:02 EDT 2005

I'm just now starting to play around with speeding up RT transaction display
times (RT 3.4.2).. I've not gotten far but I did notice:

In Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction,  Just after the <%INIT> section if you
statically set $bgcolor, this takes the display time of a ticket of mine
from between 13.8 and 12.8 seconds down to between 12.2 and 11.6 seconds.

I'm about to log off for the night but wanted to drop this note in case
someone has an idea about how to code that section to perform better.  I'd
initially thought of using hashes but there are several variables involved
in the logic so that didn't seem appropriate.

    -=| Ben