[rt-users] RT and customer relations

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Aug 23 16:50:03 EDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 12:54:51PM +0100, Graham Briggs wrote:

> On 22 Aug 2005, at 20:36, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> >All that being said, the community thrives because people choose to
> >share their work and I'd strongly encourage you to publish your
> >changes
> >and extensions to RT.
>
> I've made internal modifications to RT 3.4.2 to not use a table-based
> layout, but instead use a CSS based layout. It isn't XHTML 1.0 Strict
> compliant or anything, but it does the job.

Oh. We've already done this and quite a bit more to switch RT over to an
entirely CSS-based layout in RT 3.5. (3.5.2 is currently available)

I'd love to hear how well the new semantic markup works for you. (And if
you want to contribute another stylesheet for others to use, that'd be
neat, too). There's still some tweaking going on, but I think we're
getitng there.

Jesse