[rt-users] Changes to allow selecting a requestor from drop downlist

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Tue Aug 23 20:27:39 EDT 2005

not
> build a
> requestor
> > >
> > > By livesearch, are you referring to some implementation of AJAX?
> > >
> > > No, I guess AJAX requires JS as well.
> >
> > But, you see, it doesn't _break_ for users who don't have
javascript.

> Oh.  Ok.  You *did* mean "some implementation of AJAX".  :-)
>
> I was looking into that idea as well, but I'm not an AJAX master.
> Hopefully, someone who is will get itchy for that before me.
>
> Cheers,
> -- jra
> --

Hmm, Somehow I missed most of this thread, but then, I'm traveling on
business.  I had originally written this stuff over a year ago, but
after replacing a couple of machines, I found that I didn't have it when
it was time to build the new RT instance, so I just whacked it together
again.

I'm not sure what "livesearch" is, and I guess I sort of thought that
this did fit into AJAX, but I haven't had time to read up much about
AJAX (I have some nifty sites bookmarked though! ;>).  Anyway, this one
works fine for us, I'd be happy to see an improved version though....

-Kelly