[rt-users] Bugs in RT 3.4.2 - Query Builder

David Glasser glasser at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 25 10:24:42 EDT 2005

On Aug 25, 2005, at 10:19 AM, Rodolfo de Moraes Reis wrote:

> 1- Error "Can't locate object method "removeChild" via package "root""

A bug that was at least similar to this was fixed in 3.4.3.  See if
you can reproduce this in 3.4.3 (or a 3.4.4 preview)?

> 2- Change operator AND to OR (or vice versa)

It's a known bug that our Ticket-SQL parser treats AND and OR as
having the same precedence, which ends up leading to the bug that you
cannot have an AND and and OR at the same level (without
parentheses).  Fixing this would require a significant rewrite of the
Ticket-SQL parser, which is certainly something we plan to do
eventually.

--dave
   Code Monkey, Best Practical Solutions
David Glasser | glasser at bestpractical.com