[rt-users] RT 3.0.1 to 3.latest user and mysql db import possible?

Frank Saxton frankie at easyrider.com
Sat Aug 27 01:57:46 EDT 2005

Folks,

I have been very happily running RT 3.0.1 on a Redhat 7.3 server for
several years.  I plan to keep this machine in service as long as possible
but am starting to think about what to do when the hardware finally dies.

I'm planning on building a new Redhat ES 4.0 server and building the latest
RT code onto it.  My question is:

I would very much like to be able to import/migrate all of the current RT
user account info and trouble ticket databases from my existing system to
the new one.

Is this even possible?  What advice would you have?

TIA!