[rt-users] customizing RT interface

Graham Briggs graham at historicalengineering.com
Sun Aug 28 19:55:18 EDT 2005

Hi,

Yes, there's a load of stuff in the online Wiki on the website. Most
customisation is done using Callbacks, i.e., code that overrides the
default layout code. It is possible to completely rewrite the
interface over time this way, however most people limit the changes
to the bare minimum.

I'll also have my archive of alterations / callbacks online soon once
I've tidied up a few things. You can find screenshots in a previous
posting of mine to this mailing list (within the past week I believe).

Yours,

Graham