[rt-users] Create Ticket from remote application

Hilde T Lauvset Rafaelsen hilde.rafaelsen at cc.uit.no
Tue Aug 30 07:29:11 EDT 2005

Hi,

I want to create a new ticket in a special queue in RT from an
application outside RT. I have managed to insert the ticket information
in the database. The problem is when I want to see the user information
about the inserted ticket. I can't see the Requestor for the ticket. I
assume I need to insert some stuff about the creator of the ticket in
another table also (not only in the table Tickets), but I haven't
manages to understand the relationships beetween a Ticket and a User.

I hope someone can help me!

---Hilde